I’m hungry — eats heading HTTP.
„So know the principle of operation heading HTTP”
Good morning everyone my name is Mariusz Milewczyk. I will discuss cycle about heading HTTP. I’will considers mainly fields telecommunications networks and principles of operation.
So what’s the cycle HTTP?
Of course about HTTP :)
- Network Layer — OSI model.
- List of HTTP status codes.
- Method HTTP.
- Answer HTTP.
- What is the REST API ?
- HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/2.0 — where use it ?
- HTTP compression.
Is it worth knowing the headline HTTP?
Yes, of course. Knowledge about HTTP will be useful for optimizing websites, SEO (search engine optimization ) and more. So worth investing the time of getting to know details about HTTP.
Short story the protocol HTTP.
What are the network layers for?
Every electronic device and network protocol rules its laws and principles of operations. So that’s why it was divided into several network layers. The network layers are separated into:
1. Physical Layer:
Simple internet cables, nothing more.
2. Data Link Layer:
MAC address forwarding — internet card address “physical address.”
Simple telecommunications devices:
3. Network layer:
The essential network layer that has an IP address — “logical address.”
- Access Point
People dealing with network administration or interested this should know this network layer.
4. Transport Layer:
This layer has only two network protocols:
- TCP — Transmission Control Protocol the most commonly used protocol in the transport layer. Reliable when sending data, and is responsible for data merging.
- UDP — User Datagram Protocol rarely used the present moment. He was mainly responsible for transmitting multimedia data as well as music. It does not control the correctness and speed of data. UDP also has a smaller header than TCP. It does not guarantee delivery of the package to the customer.
5. Application Layer:
- Session Layer
- Presentation Layer
- Application Layer
Is this layer, the most diverse protocols occur:
There are the most complicated headers of a given protocol, such as HTTP. :)
It’s worth knowing this layer of the application when creating websites and positioning websites.
Such a brief description of the theory is enough to understand the idea of telecommunications and the Internet enough. In the next cycles, I will talk about more practical matters like HTTP methods, response codes. Have a good read.