This document is an expression of care for the rights of people visiting our website, using the services we offer and cooperating with us and meeting their information obligations resulting from the current legal regulations regarding the processing of personal data.
In connection with the implementation of the binding provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC , so-called RODO, respecting your privacy, as well as making sure that you know how we process your personal data, below we present information clauses that will help you determine this:
1. Candidates for work
5. Broadcasters and recipients of correspondence
For the processing of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in Cookies. 2. Cookies allow to identify software used by the User and adjust the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Final Device and a unique number generated to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
3. Cookies used by the Administrator are completely safe for the User's End Device. In particular, it is not possible to get to the End Devices of virus Users or other unwanted software or malicious software in this way, and at the same time enable the proper functioning of the website and facilitate the use of the Website.
4. Cookies used on the Website do not allow the collection or storage of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's End Device.
5. The administrator uses the following types of cookies:
a. Persistent cookies - are stored on the User's End Device for a definite period or until they are deleted by the User; end of the browser session or shutdown
b. The terminal equipment does not remove them from the User's Terminal Device. Session cookies - these are temporary files that are stored on the User's End Device until the session of the given browser is terminated; the stored information is then permanently removed from the memory of the Terminal Equipment.
6. The User has the right to restrict or disable the storage and access to Cookies on his End Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, however it may result in restricting the use of certain features that, by their nature, require cookies.
The purpose of using the COOKIES peaks
a. adaptation of the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimization of the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the End User of the Website User and properly display the website adapted to his individual needs,
b. create statistics that help explain how the Website User uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the User,
c. adaptation of advertising messages to the User's individual needs while using Remarketing tools, excluding personal identification of the User,
d. remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface,
e. maintaining the Website User's session, after logging in so that the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website,
f. ensuring the safety and reliability of the Website,
g. optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
The user can specify conditions for storage or access by COOKIES
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookie files, specifying the conditions for their storage or access to the User's Terminal Equipment.
3. Changes to the settings referred to in paragraph 1, the User can make using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about each posting of Cookies on the User's End Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
4. The User may delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
5. Failure to change the Cookie settings means that they will be placed in the User's End Device, and thus the Administrator will store information in the User's End Device or will be able to access this information.